Become a member
The membership package
- Shrewsbury Business Chamber is a not-for-profit organisation, an important voice for commerce and all kinds of business
- We inform and consult members on all aspects of business in Shrewsbury, and liaise with local councils on key business issues
- We provide lobbying and representation expertise by an experienced Policy Executive.
- Members receive a quarterly Chamber Newsletter, invitations to social and networking events, and have the benefit of inter-trading and network opportunities. (Please note that where networking events are free to members, places are limited to two per member organisation)
- Membership is open to all bona-fide businesses, irrespective of size, primarily with premises in Shrewsbury and the surrounding area (we also have members who are situated outside our main catchment area)
- Our comprehensive membership includes a range of businesses, from small retailers to leading stores; from individual consultants to legal practices, and from industrial companies to financial organisations. In fact, hoteliers and architects, marketing professionals and developers… are all welcome!
- Our combined local knowledge and contacts enable us to get the right deals for all of our businesses
- Be part of something larger and stronger – the members we have, the stronger the combined voice of the Shrewsbury business community
- Develop business opportunities with other members
- Membership includes a free directory entry on our website… a free profile in the ‘New Members’ section of the Business Chamber Newsletter, a chance to tell other members about your business at your first networking meeting, and much more!
- Members benefit from our Twitter following of over 4,500 – we’ll happily retweet any member’s news on request!
- You will really enjoy Chamber Membership!